Tuesday 24 June 2008

OBSU Venue story covered by BBC Oxford


BBC radio Oxford - Morning Show with Dominic CotterGuest Speakers discuss the provision of an SU run social space/venue in the future Student Center building at Brookes University for 2011

The experience was definitely worth it. I feel much more could have been said regarding the future of our SU, but considering the tight timescales, and the slight pressure both myself and DVC Rex Knight tried to do our best to put our arguments across.

Visit www.thesu.com/2011 to find out more about our perspective

and keep an eye on Space to Think webpages

http://www.brookes.ac.uk/spacetothink

We are compiling the business case on the venue now, it is going through the formal university review on 30th June - my last day of Presidency! Never thought that Presidential duties will be full on until literaly the very last minute of my term of office!

I am loving it nevertheless!

Your Prez x

No comments:

Important - Tell me what you think

This is about our future - only 1 question you need to answer Click Here to take survey