Sunday 21 October 2007

Randomness

This week there wasn't much progress on any of my objectives...why?...well, the President is ill :s and while fighting with the mumps, a friend reminded me of the lyrics of a favourite song, and thought, good it's not just me that wants to rule the world :) ....

Enjoy:

Tears for Fears

Welcome to your life,
There’s no turning back
Even while we sleep We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on mother nature

Everybody wants to rule the world
It’s my own design, It’s my own remorse

Help me to decide, Help me make the most Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

There’s a room where the light won’t find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I’ll be right behind you

So glad we’ve almost made it
So sad they had to fade it

Everybody wants to rule the world
I can’t stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world
Say that you’ll never never never never need it
One headline why believe it ?

Everybody wants to rule the world
All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world


2 comments:

theoneandonlynat said...

Hey there, how the hell did you just happen accross my blog? You must be so bored at home! Kenny told me you've been quarantined. I hope you get better soon! *virtual grapes*

Antoinette OBSU President said...

well, bored is not the right word...I simply don't know where to start from, and especially if my head felt right I could actually do something about it....but I feel like I am in a baloon...I am impressed with the speed of your reply :) smiles to both of you

Important - Tell me what you think

This is about our future - only 1 question you need to answer Click Here to take survey