Tuesday 25 September 2007

Freshers' week has just gone

...oh yes, it was busy beyond the normal business that you can imagine! I had the pleasure of meeting hundreds of new faces, and generally enjoying the great atmosphere of the 1st days since students were back to Uni! I also had the great pleasure of completely losing my voice ...

I run out of my business cards (I had around 500), which is always a good sign to show that I haven't been wasting my time. The team did a nice little video played at every induction, so for those who still haven't met us - hopefully you've seen our faces on the DVD.

Now that Freshers' week is over, we are moving on to new adventures: WEEK 1 and our 1st GOAL days (Go Out And Listen). Check out the dates I have included on my blog, to see when and where you can find me ! :)

No comments:

Important - Tell me what you think

This is about our future - only 1 question you need to answer Click Here to take survey